5.10.10

Host Family

I have three “brothers” that I live with because the rest of the kids live elsewhere—one about middle school aged, one 6 and one 4.  Family structure is very confusing, so one of them is actually the son of my host sister, who is actually my host cousin (if that makes sense).  The two younger kids are really the only ones who talk to me regularly and they’re super sweet.  Every day when I come home they run up and give me a big hug.  They also do really adorable things.  For example, the 4 yo was supposed to be drawing the letter A for practice, but when we brought it over for inspection he had actually been drawing pictures of pots for cooking (he spends a lot of time around them).  The family thought it was annoying, but I thought it was hilarious.  They found out I have a camera, so they made me do a photo shoot which was basically them holding stuff in the room up and telling me to take a picture of them with it.
Bahon (or Baron?) and Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment