6.5.11

Baby Cats - Part Deux

Some more cute kitten pics.  I swear this will be my last post about only kittens.  I don't even like cats, but kittens are sooo cute.


My kitten/not-so-kittenlike-anymore cat from the previous litter keeps trying to breastfeed with them, but she is almost the same size as the mom. It’s super awkward (see above). I shoe her away whenever I catch her, but she’s crafty.

This one is my favorite. When all the other kittens had already opened their eyes, this one only had one and a half eyes open (left). It is so cute and fluffy, plus I think it’s the smartest one (at least from my observations). Adorbs.  I reeeallllyy don't need to keep one of the babies because two cats is already more than enough, but this one at least makes me double think it.

(<--new one)
(older one in baby form-->)
This one looks just like my kitten from the last litter (only about 6 months or so ago—the mama cat works fast). Look at the resemblance.  In fact, all four of them have near twins in the last litter.  They definitely have the same daddy.

This is the smallest one and it always hisses when I pick it up. It also is very defensive of its food. Not a big fan of this one.

I think this one is the only male, but it's hard to tell.  He's probably the softest.  He used to have eye infections or something crusty that kept his eye shut for a couple of days.  He was also a really heavy sleeper when he was really little. I legit thought he was dead on more than one occasion because I couldn't wake him up.  Basically, there is a reoccuring pattern that I'm scared/convinced the kittens are dead.

Hopefully they will all be out of my house before the end of May when new owners can pick them up.  They are driving me nuts, running all over and making a mess.

1 comment:

ryan said...

Why didn't you tell me Mozi was at your birthday party?

http://www.ryanmentock.com/images/photoshop/moziinafrica.jpg

Post a Comment